Thursday, April 21, 2011

10 days

I've actually accomplished everything I planned to today!! Off to print 2 more Incorporeal prints soon, and then painting all 9 new ones from the past few days! You can expect those pictures Saturday once I complete even MORE new Incorporeal monotypes tomorrow! ;) The new book edition, "Be" is uploaded, so check it out on the Book Arts page! It's getting close to the show and I feel a complete energy rush- there's no time to waste, and so I am constantly working... we'll see how drained I feel come next week, but until then.... ITS GO TIME!

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there and remember to eat and hydrate...time will fly by and you will soon get to stand back and watch as all marvel at your amazing work. KarenOB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks!! I know, I'm SO excited for that feeling!! I can hardly wait! :D almost there!!!!

    ReplyDelete