Saturday, May 14, 2011

May 14

 [The seniors exhibiting in the Carlsten Gallery at the opening reception]

Yesterday was the closing reception of the BFA Senior Exhibition, and I am SO excited for the end of the school year!!! We had a professional photographer come in to help document our work in the show, so expect those pictures by Monday! Even though that show is coming down, and I am without any finals, I still seem to be quite busy... I just finished 6 new prints for the upcoming Alumni Show: Animal as a Metaphor, so check those out in the Embodiment Monotype page!! I have 2 more books to bind to satisfy my grant research project, so that is what the rest of my day looks like.. Once those are completely done, I'll upload pictures of all 10. That leaves one print to make for the Monotype 2011 workshop! Also: one week until graduation!!! I"M ALMOST DONE!!! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment